I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Thursday, April 5, 2012

Zane turns 11! March 30, 2012..... Holy Cow, Growing too fast!!!

I hate to admit that I took no pictures of Zanes fun birthday party.  I was sick with the flu and spent much of the time in the bathroom...LOL.  Zane wanted a video game/movie sleepover party with his friends and family.  He had his friends from Gunnison and Manti show up and it was a complete success!  They played night games outside and played video games, watched movies, ate popcorn, root beer floats and lots and lots of pizza.  I cooked pizza till everybody was stuffed.  It was a blast and nobody slept a wink, that is until the next day when they decided they were tired enough to take a good long nap :-)

Zane is the man of the house here and a kid that I look up to in so many ways.  He is a perfect brother to his sisters and bro.  He has such a cute smile and a fun loving personality.  His heart is huge and he loves and cares about his family and friends and would do anything for them.  He thrives on making people laugh and loves to be center of attention at home and at school.  His teacher says he is the class clown, but in a good way :-)  He does great in school and loves to read.  He is an amazing artist and spends much of his time drawing and writing stories.  He loves to study and learn and write in his journal and notebooks about things that interest him.  It seems like such a short time ago that he was in my stomache and I was scared to have him come to this crazy earth, but he takes it all in stride and has done amazing well.  I couldnt be more proud of you Zane.  I love you so much.  Happy 11th Birthday.  Thanks for being you!

Here are just a few pictures that I love of Zane...  they show his smile and personality well....  Enjoy!




Yes, he let the girls put make up on him and dress him up to be in there show.


Zane did his school report on Indianappolis and did a great job with his presentations.  His class just loves him.
BTW, Indianappolis Colts is his and his dads favorite football team.


Catching a couple zzzzzz's


Love these pics!  He is so handsome, great smile! 
He loves to ripstick and longboard.....



He volunteers his time at the school and works in the lunchroom with one of his good friends Caden.
He was tickled to get to serve us lunch and show us what he does.  Good job bud!  oh, and nice apron ;-)


Yup, he is a goofer alright.


He loves his family and is a protector.


I have never laughed so hard before....  He did a runway walk and performance after the girls dressed him up....


His despicable me Halloween costume....  he is so creative!

His crazy hair do.....  Boys will be boys! 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANE!!!  WE LOVE YOU BUDDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment