When I asked Josie what she would like to do for her birthday, She said she would like to go for a hike. We went to the Dollar Tree and got some cute little water bottles and treat bags for her and her friends. She invited her friends from Gunnison and Manti and had a great time with them.... snow and all. Happy Happy Birthday sweet girl, you deserve the best of the best! I love ya!
Josie, Bethany and Gracey.... BFF!
Josie really wanted to play the game where you pass the apple from person to person without using your hands... It was too funny to watch!
We had mini cupcakes.... It barely held her 8 candles...LOL.
I hope all of her wishes come true and I hope she never quits dreaming!
Josie and her friends playing with staticy balloons.
One of Josies friends asked if she could open presents if they did good puppy dog faces....LOL. Soooo, here they are :-)
Jesse
Bethany
Jozzlyn
Zane playing Mr. Cool :-) Such a good big Brother and such a great sport!
Not such a good puppy dog face, but definately retarded!
Gracie.... Her best friend from Gunnison. She wore the best friend forever necklace that Josie gave her.
Josie with her nose smashed against a balloon.
Birthday Girl Josie with her special eye look :-)
Give it a shot, bet you cant do it!!!
Lots of fun gifts. What a pretty smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment