I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Quick Trip To Utah Lake With Aunt Kerri

Kerri bought a new raft that she wanted to try out so we drove from Centerfield to Utah Lake and met her there. She had the raft all ready to go and lunch packed for us. We ate and then headed to the water. We had about 30 minutes in the water before the sky started to get dark and lightning started to strike. Even though we only had a short amount of time to play we had a great time. I felt bad that Kerri went to all the trouble and didnt get to play as long as she wanted. Thanks Ker, You are the best!!!


The sky got real dark, the wind picked up and the waves got rough!

The raft was alot heavier on the way out

Our handsome Zaner

MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER


Hot Hurley babe

Macie did great in the lake. She didn't freak out like I thought she would.

Josie was done and heading back to the car. Jesse pushing the boat to shore.
Kerri posing like a supermodel and Zane not wanting to get out yet.


Even with the storm, it was beautiful!

"Hey, I can touch the bottom"

Love this girl!

Our Josie girl. Think she liked the swimming pool better!

Me and my cute kids. Wished Zach could come, he was home sick.
Take a good look at the big boobs and fat rolls baby cuz they will be gone soon. OH YEAH!!!

Jesse and Macie enjoying the water

Jesse is fearless (which really scares me). He wouldnt notice if he was drowning. He was kicking to splash kerri. Macie was hanging on for dear life.

Kerri went into the water first.

Josie was fine just sitting in the boat. She eventually got in and had a great time. Isnt she cute?

I told Kerri I saw lightning and she missed every strike. She is looking into the sky.

Pull Zane, Pull

Jesse was having a blast!

Oh Yeah, what a stud muffin!

Kerri was yelling at everybody to hurry and get in or she was getting out. She was cold! I thought the water felt great, but I have a couple extra fat rolls for warmth:)

The Whole Gang. What a great day!

flexing their big muscles

What a great bod. It is hard to believe that she is almost 32. She will kill me if she ever sees my blog!

Getting ready to go on the lake

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun....haha! Remember we used to go rafting up at Deer Creek in the middle of the night. Good times...good times. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shut up!!! You are not fat!!! how many more explanation points can I use to drive that in!!! Sounds and looks like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete