The kids were supposed to go to their primary field trip to the temple at 10:00 in the morning. I had a doctors apt. scheduled for their coughs, and could not let them go. I promised that we would go that night together when it was dark and the temple was lit up. All day long they begged to go. "Is it time yet?" "Is it time yet?" Finally, we finished our trip to walmart, stopped at Mcdonalds for ice cream sundays and headed for Manti Temple. When we got there, we spread our blanket on the hill and started to eat our ice cream while we admired the beauty of the temple. With in a couple of minutes we were running for the road because the sprinklers came on. We drove up to the top and walked around the temple grounds and took some pictures. They already have such a love for the temple. I hope it continues to grow.
Sorry the pictures are blurry, my camera is not working so well.
I think it is awesome that you are teaching your kids to love the temple! You are such an awesome mom. I wish I was more like you! I love you Kim
ReplyDelete