After we picked up Josie from Aberdine, we headed to Lava Hot Springs to visit Grandma Marilyn Gorham and Great Grandpa Wilson. We went swimming and went down the slides, but I will have to get the pictures from Kerri's camera and add them later. It was a nice visit and it was great to see everybody.

Some of the ladies at the senior citizen center where James and Dad deliver groceries, gave Josie this tea set. It is the cutest set I have ever seen. It came with the pinafore for her to wear, napkins, table cloth and all the cute dishes. Even Zane and Jesse had fun playing with Josie and Macie.

Grandma gave them some snacks and water to play with

Grandpa gave Josie a ride on his Jazzy chair. It was fun!!!

Jimmy

Lamont

Gary
Gary told Kerri and I that they were cleaning out the old potato celler so that they could wreck it. Kerri and I worked hard all day hauling out old school desks and window frames that nobody wanted. Hopefully we will be able to make some cool things out of them. Thanks Gary!

Callea and Megan

My cute mommacita eating her breakfast. Thanks for letting us stay at your house and thanks for taking us swimming. We had a blast but wish we could have stayed longer. I love you!!!

Grandpa Jesse Wilson (we named our Jesse after him).
He kept telling me I needed to get Jesse into show business because he is such a comedian. He makes everybody laugh.

Grandpa and Max. Arent they cute?
He loves the dog that Kerri felt so inspired to buy and bring to him and mom. Great job Kerri!

Grandpa, Mom, Jesse and Peggy
No comments:
Post a Comment