I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LAGOON

Kerri and I took the kids to Lagoon. It was the first time for Macie, Josie and Jesse, and the second time for Zane. They absolutely had a blast and didn't want to leave even though we were sopping wet from the many rain storms we had that day. Kerri took Macie on the Colossis roller coaster and I think I was more scared than she was. She loved it and did not cry, Kerri had to keep telling her to open her eyes. Jesse loved riding the choo choo train and looking at the animals and driving the cars. When we went on the pirate ship Josie started screaming her head off. I asked her when it was over why she was crying and she said "When the ship goes up it makes my belly feel weird". Zane loved riding the music ride that goes in fast circles. He would try to hold on to the bar and try to not touch the other side. Kerri and I had fun just watching the kids' expressions and eating the yummy expensive Lagoon food. Kerri said the cinnamon roll was worth the whole trip! Thanks Kerri for all of your help that day.

Cheese!

The last ride of the day with our lovely plastic ponchos that Kerri bought earlier that day. By this time everybody was freezing, but still did not want to go home.

I know, we look like the KKK! Thank goodness for our plastic ponchos that saved the day.

Sitting in the rain eating ice cream and slushees. YUM!!!

Vroooommm!!! Jesse loved the cars!


Just a swinging




Waiting for the lady to buckle the girls in the back seat. "Hurry up, we cant wait for this ride to start!"

Mom, riding with the boys. Talk about dizzy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the kids had a blast! I'm not sure how you do it but you are an amazing mom! How are you not just ALWAYS exhausted?!

    ReplyDelete