I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Crazy Things Our Kids Say......

This blog serves as a scrapbook and a journal for our family, so some of the things I put in it may seem a bit weird. I don't want to forget the many things they say and do.

I take the kids to the gym at the prison with me once in a while to work out. When Macie and I were leaving we got talking about the imates and how some of them will never get out and have the freedoms that we enjoy everyday. She asked why they were in there and what they had done. (I am very honest and open with my kids, and I try to not hide a whole lot from them) I proceed to tell her that they are in for murder, rape, drugs etc. She asks what rape means. I tell her without much detail that they were inappropriate with other peoples private areas, and she says "Oh! Jared's dog does that to our puppies when he come over and they seem to like it". What do you say to that???

When Zach was out of town for some training, Jesse came into my room early one morning and said "I dont want dad to come home. I like you, not dad" I was surprised by this comment because Jesse loves his dad very much, so I asked why. He said "because dad calls me Edler Jones and tickles me".

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the funny things kids say! They are so smart and so insightful! That's funny.... zach was telling us all about edler while he was at our house.

    ReplyDelete