I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Friday, May 22, 2009

Zane's Baptism Day - May 16, 2009

Jesse, Macie, Zane, Josie

Grandma Bowden and Zane

Grandma Gorham (swimming pool grandma) and Zane

Grandma and Grandpa Howick with Zane

What a handsome boy we have

Mom, Dad and Zane -We Love You!

Dad and Zane




Our sweet Zaner boy turned eight years old March 30, but we had to wait a couple of months to baptize him so that all of our family could make it. We are so proud of him for choosing to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is and has always been just the best little boy with such a sweet spirit. What an example he is to our entire family, always willing to help and is very intune with everybodys emotions and needs. He loves going to church and learning about the gospel and was VERY excited about his new suit and his own set of scriptures. He looks like a little missionary!!!
The Baptism was beautiful!!! The program was very nice and the Grandmas did a great job on their talks. They pulled up a chair and spoke directly to Zane. It was very much on his level, prepared for exactly what he needed to hear and very heart felt and full of love. Zane loves his grandparents! His dad was honored to take him into the water and Baptize him and his Grandpa Howick confirmed him. It couldnt have been more perfect!!! I read a poem that I wrote and blubbered through the whole thing. I was crying before I even stood up and I could hardly read my eyes were so blurred. It is so hard for me to see my kids grow up even though it is exciting to see them grow and progress. I remember bringing him home from the hospital like it was yesterday. The time goes by so fast, I wish it would slow down a bit so that I could catch up!
After the Baptism we changed our clothes and headed to the Centerfield Church pavilion for a yummy BBQ and played Zane's favorite sport -BASEBALL! It was wonderful having all of the family together enjoying each others company. Thanks Skye and Cody for driving all the way from Saint George and thanks for your help with the program. We love you! Brenna and Carl, I couldn't do it with out you! You are family as far as I am concerned and a huge part of our lives. There isn't anybody out there that would do a better job in helping Zach and I raise our kids and we couldnt ask for better friends. Thanks for your help with the music and thanks for letting us use you BBQ-er. We love you guys. Thanks Kerri for always being there for our family. We love having you around more than you know it. Thanks for believing in our dreams and always supporting us. We Love You. Grandma Bowden, Thanks for always being there for us and never missing out on anything. You are amazing and we love you!

Thanks for all the family and friends that came to support Zane and help out with the program. You are all such an important part of his life and you help make Zane who he is!!! Congratulations Zane! We are so proud of you and we love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment