Friday, May 22, 2009
Chaos at the Howick house!!!
Every big event in our lives are of course total chaos! Why is it that nothing ever seems to go smooth and no matter how hard I try to plan ahead and not wait until the last second, I still end up rushing right up to the very last minute. Grandma Marilyn Gorham and Kerri slept over the night before Zane's big day and we stayed up until 1:00 getting his video montage set up to primary music. We had it PERFECT until it would not burn to a DVD. I called Zach at work to see if he had any ideas. He said to just leave it and he would play with it in the morning. Well, in the morning, everything was lost! No video montage could be found. Kerri started working on it right away and redoing it (thanks Kerri for all your help, I love you!), still to find out in the end it would not burn. We ended up playing it on the small laptop at the baptism, and you could hardly see or hear it. Oh-well! Thats just how we roll at the Howick house. It all turned out nice in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment