I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Thursday, September 27, 2012

Second Day of School.... August 22, 2012

I actually had to work on the kids' first day of school.  But my kids woke up to an alarm clock, got ready and got themselves off to school.  My kids are the most amazing kids ever.  They look out for me and for each other.  They have the biggest hearts and are so full of love.  I have been truely blessed to have them in my life.
 

 
 
 
 
 Isnt he a handsome young man?  This is Zanes first year of middle school and he has been doing so well.
He has done a complete 360 from last year.  He take the responsibility to do his work and is working towards the goal of a 4.0 GPA.  You are amazing buddy!  You make yo momma proud :)






These 3 kids are amazing as well.....  I couldnt ask for better kids!
 
Macie is in 4th Grade...  Mrs Dozier is her teacher
Josie is in 3rd Grade....  Mrs Jensen is her teacher
Jesse is in 2nd grade....  Mrs. Peterson is his teacher.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment