I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Thursday, September 27, 2012

First time float tubing.....

I bought a float tube at a yard sale over a year ago and have always wanted to go float tubing.  Lance took us fishing at one of his favorite spots (which is top secret) ....  It was an absolute blast!  Loved it!
 
 
 
 Brooke....  well, she didnt do so well....  lol.  But she is wanting to go back and determined to outfish us both
Bring it sista!
 

 Lance with his Brook Trout....  But it just wasnt good enough for him....  He wants a Male and lots bigger to mount :)
Easy does it buddy!
 
 Me with my Cutthroat....  and yes, will you please notice that mine is bigger!  LOL 
Was a blast reeling in!  My biggest fish yet!!!
 
 Well, I was a little too excited about trying to hold on to my fish that I forgot I needed to hold on to my pole...
Lance is going after it!  What a stud muffin!
 
 
 
Good times!  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment