Ever since Josie did her poster for her Birthday in March, Jesse was so excited to do his birthday poster. He asked every single day..... and we finally got it done and he loved it.
"Special things about Jesse T. Howick"
*I am a tough boy and not afraid of anything.
*I like to hike
*I am a good builder and I like to work with tools.
*I like soccer.
*I LOVE MY BLUE BRONCO!
*I like to dress up and look sharp
*I like to swim and do tricks off the diving board.
*I like "Cars 2"
*My favorite color is blue
*When I grow up I want to be a mechanic.
When he first stood in front of his class, Mrs. Evans handed him the microphone and asked him to introduce me. He said "Everybody, Id like to introduce my mother. Her name is Kimberly". It was so cute, he never calls me mother or Kimberly. He explained his poster to his class so good while wearing the King hat.
He shared pictures of his family, his dads green truck and his hand cuffs.
His class just loves him
Jesse totally rock'n his hat
He love love loves his handcuffs and all of his cop stuff.
Happy Birthday Buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment