I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I FOUND MY FIRST ANTLER!!! WOOT WOOT!

Brooke and I hike all the time and have gone horn hunting quite a bit.  I told her I didnt really care if I found a horn or not, I was just excited to be outside and hiking....  Well, today after the kids went to school we headed out for a 4 hour hike.  I came up over this hill and I spotted a five point elk antler and I had myself a freaking party.  Brooke was behind me and didnt know why I was screaming with excitement.....  Okay, I guess I got alot more excited than I expected.  I love it!  The only downfall is I found it the first hour of our hike and had to pack it for the last 3 hours up some pretty steep hills.....  Good times!


 SAAAWWEEEEEET!






No comments:

Post a Comment