Well hello blogging stranger!nLong time! I know life gets busy! A few things....I love seeing yur mom again! she is so cute! I hope she is doing well! Kerri is so cute! I see her around here and there! I wish I could see you around here and there old buddy:) James is all grown up! I love the family pics! so sweet and cute! And I LOVE the post you did on Maci's baptism! Your poem was so touching I loved it! WELL written! And I love the picture of her with daddy in their whites! There is something just so beautifuk abou that! And YOU look BEAUTIFUL on her special day as well! You are a hot mamma! I still can't believe you have 4 kids! I will catch up just wait! hahaha! I love that we still keep in contact! you are my long lost friend:)
Hey Kim I need your email I have some cute pictures of the kids! Also I made my blog private so I will send you an invite! My email is showick@hotmail.com hope everything is going good!
Well hello blogging stranger!nLong time! I know life gets busy! A few things....I love seeing yur mom again! she is so cute! I hope she is doing well! Kerri is so cute! I see her around here and there! I wish I could see you around here and there old buddy:) James is all grown up! I love the family pics! so sweet and cute! And I LOVE the post you did on Maci's baptism! Your poem was so touching I loved it! WELL written! And I love the picture of her with daddy in their whites! There is something just so beautifuk abou that! And YOU look BEAUTIFUL on her special day as well! You are a hot mamma! I still can't believe you have 4 kids! I will catch up just wait! hahaha! I love that we still keep in contact! you are my long lost friend:)
ReplyDeleteand I just read that and there were a couple typo errors! That's why you should read before you post! haha! take care!
ReplyDeleteHey Kim I need your email I have some cute pictures of the kids! Also I made my blog private so I will send you an invite! My email is showick@hotmail.com hope everything is going good!
ReplyDelete