I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jesse's Made His Own Lunch!!!!!! .......FUNNY!

It was the night of the third day of school and I was in the kitchen making dinner when Jesse informed me that he would make his own lunch for the following school day to help me out. He got out the turkey, bread and mustard (That is all he likes). He squirts a huge heap of mustard right in the middle, throws 2 slices of turkey on and then closes the bread together. I turned my back for a second and when I turned back around he was mowing down on his sandwich that was half way inside of a snack bag. I said "Jesse, it is almost time for dinner, save your sandwich for school tomorrow" He replied back to me, "Mom, I was just making it fit". I laughed my head off, but thought that he was so sweet for trying to make his own sandwich. What a big boy. I told him next time we can get a sandwich bag instead of a snack bag and he said okay and then giggled with me as he ate his sandwich down small enough to get the baggie closed. What a cutie!!! Love you Jesse.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun little getaway right before school! give all the kids big squeezes from us its been way to long since we have seen them!! oh yeah i love the sandwich story i was laughing he is such a character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute, I swear his mind is constantly going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA! That is funny! What a smart boy!!!

    ReplyDelete