I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hogle Zoo - Summer 2010

I had an extra paycheck in July and decided I would take the kids on a mini vacay. They had not all been to the zoo, so off we went to see the animals.....

This was the baby elephant......Doesnt look like no baby to me!

Zanes hand in comparison to a Gorilla

Im almost the size of an adult male....yikes!

So is Kerri. We are some big girls huh? NOT! Look how scrony she is :)

Jesse and Josie

Macie and Zane

Zane

Josie and Macie

Josie and Jesse looking at the Gorillas. This one you cant see very well, but it just followed the kids back and forth. The other one sat and ate a cardboard box. They are my favorite to watch.

Jesse with his new train hat and binoculars

All the howick kiddos with there mother Gorilla

What a cool elephant this was!

I love the way Jesse is standing and the way Zane is laying. It was the end of the day and they were all pooped out.

Jesse

I love this picture.....he was about two feet from me :)

Thanks for coming to the zoo with us sis. Love ya.



Macie just loved the Giraffs

They look sooo sad to me.

Do you like their hogle zoo hats?

Turtles were cool


I told the kids to get in with this aligator to cool off, but they wouldnt do it.


Do you like the size of that snow cone? It was huge! It ought to be for a whopping $3.50!


Josie and Aunt Kerri.....I love this pic

Jesse had it all over the table



Macie



The whole fam damn!


I love this photographer! What a cutie and look at those arms.

Macie just chilling on the elephants trunk

The elephant would make this farting noise and then blow water out the truck. Jesse is waiting for it.




I love this picture of Jesse up on the railing looking at the elephants.


Touching the wet rolling ball










Zane and Josie on the train

Macie and Jesse.....Look at that grin. He loved the train!

1 comment:

  1. Brayden loves Jesse's hat! he wants to go ont the train with jesse too. Looks so fun. I would love to take my kids. The only one that has been is Cora and she was 18 months old.

    ReplyDelete