I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jesse Turns the Big Five

Jesse's favorite thing in the whole world is the big blue Bronco. It has been since he was little. It was one of his first words, he goes out to check on it and tell it good night and one of his favorite things to do is wash all the mud off of it after we take it digging. I kept asking him what he wanted for his birthday. He said a picture of the Bronco and a Lightening McQueen Blanket. I took him out and took some pictures of him with the Bronco and put them into a frame for him. He loved it and it is hung proudly on his bedroom wall so he can see it everyday. He got a Lightining McQueen bedspread and had a party with his friends. His cake is a train that each kid got to decorate their own box car and of course the blue one in the front is a bronco.
Happy Birthday Jesse....we love you!!!




They had candy everywhere.....It was a blast!






Jesse also loves his dads big green truck. He is all boy and he likes his trucks :)


One day I could not get the Bronco to start and he said here mom.....he took the gear shift and pushed it all the way over, turned the key and it started. He is no dummy when it comes to his Bronco. He climbed down on the floor and pushed the petal with his hand and revved the engine. I've never seen such a big smile.....

I love this one....... What a cutie!


It's pretty big, but he likes to do it all by himself....He is five you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment