I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hiking Japs Valley- April 2010

The kids got some new water back packs and we had to try them out. They did awesome and we had so much fun. It was beautiful weather and we spent four hours just climbing and eating our lunch. I love to be outdoors with the kids. Nothing could be better. Oh, and I took way too many pictures....Enjoy!

Zane found a little cave










and of course we had to pick flowers and haul home a million rocks :)


My little mountain men

Zane was such a good helper on the steep parts


Lunch time....Yum.

Josie looked for all the flowers the whole time. She is like her momma.

Check out the goose egg on Jesses head....OUCH!

They loved their water back packs.




We were up pretty high





The troop........Dont forget the toilet paper :)


2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for an update for months!!! so thanks the kiddos look great growing so much since i saw them last. Jesse's poor head.... its always the same spot! give all the kids hugs and kisses for us love them lots!! Hope you are doing well too!? love SKYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so weird to me still that you have 4 kids! crazy!!! They are adorable! Your girls look so much like you! And what the crap was with the goose egg on your boys head?!?! Holy crap! Did you get that checked out? I'm sure you didn't need to but that looked painful! Your fam is cute and you look so cute in your pics to! Hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete