I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bear Baiting Gone Bad......

I went bear baiting with some friends that I work with at the prison....it was a cold day and we were all on the four wheelers. We would drive for a ways and then they kept stopping to pull over and use their bonoculars to see where they should bait. They dedcided not to go up much further so we just rode the wheelers for a while. We got the Rhino stuck and had to dig us out and then Bown, Jensen and I went up a trail for a four wheeler ride that didnt turn out so good. We almost slid off the side of a cliff. Bown and I had to climb on to Jensens four wheeler, go back to the truck and then to Bowns house to wait for help. We went back up later and had to have another rhino winch us off the mountain. We got home before dark that night and was glad to be off the mountain. Even though it was a cold long day, we had a blast and it was quite an adventure...... Good times!

It is hard to tell what a cliff we are on, but that tree is the only thing holding the Rhino on the top. It was so steep and scary, it doesnt even look bad in this picture though

Uuummmmm.....we might be stuck

They did this the whole time....guys can be so boring :) Just kidding.....it was alot of fun.


Bown and I waiting for the guys to get done so we can go for a ride


No comments:

Post a Comment