I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Monday, September 7, 2009

Silly Kids

They came upstairs all dressed in their cowboy clothes and dresses and told Zach and I to sit on the couch. They had a play that they wanted to perform for us. It was so funny and entertaining. I am so glad they are close in age and they play so well together.
Not embarassed one bit to give their sister loves

They truely love each other and love to be together


My sweet girls (I swear, I comb their hair once in a while)

Zane trying to keep a straight face

He was playing in dads hat, and he fits into my cowboy boots already!!!

How could you not love this sweet boy. What a cutie

Muscle man

Jesse loves his cowboy hat and wears it everywhere. He even sleeps in it.

Dont know where he got the glasses, but he loves those too

What a stud muffin

His shirt says "When god created me he was just showing off"
He is such a character and always making everybody laugh.

2 comments:

  1. Kim your kiddies are SOOOOOOOO cute! I can't believe how big Zane has gotten! They grow fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I love your kids! I could just keep them, but they would not like that very much. They love their mom and dad! Adorable pictures.

    ReplyDelete