I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Monday, September 7, 2009

God Picked Us Some Good Ones....

I hear of the many struggles that some of my co-workers are having with their kids, and I am so greatful for my beautiful children. I want them and everybody else to know how much I love and appreciate them. I couldnt ask for better kids or a better husband to help me raise our kids. Here are just some of the reasons I am so proud of them.....


* They have manners and use them (except for Jesse who belches at the dinner
table. He cant seem to figure out how to hold it in, but he does say excuse me)
-Zane thanks us for everything that most kids would not even recognize.
* They are so full of love
-Zane tells us he loves us 100 times a day
-Josie is a love bug that never quits hugging
-They were concerned about a boy that got off the wrong bus stop.
-They pray for all their friends and family
* They are creative
-You should see how the boys decorate their beds. Jesse has a cowboy
theme with boots and hats and horse blankets and Zane has a sport
theme with ball caps and ball blankets. It is not too my taste, but they
like it and they were so proud to show me.
- They love to cut paper and build things. They will color and draw any time
of the day. They love to sing and dance and make up plays to perform.
* They are responsible
-Zane wakes up to an alarm clock for school and then wakes the other kids
-Macie calls us on the cell phone every 5 secs. to let us know she is OK
when she goes to a friends house.
*They are helpful
-They can unload the dishwasher and take out the trash. Jesse loves to
vacuum and they all put their clothes away.
-Macie helps Josie count her rocks for homework
- They remind me to give them their vitamins
*They keep us on the straight and narrow
-They love to go to church and scouts
-They love to read the scriptures and they fight about who will say the
prayer
- Macie reminds me that I shouldnt swear

I could go on and on and on...... They each have such special qualities and innocent fun personalities that compliment each other nicely. My life would be incomplete without them and I love them more than anything in this world.

6 comments:

  1. I think that the good kids come from the great parents. They are the way they are cause they have two of the greatest examples to teach them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did get some good ones, hope he saved some good ones for cody and I! I am glad he boys had a good time hunting, thanks for letting Cody stay at you house! I think its time for a girls trip now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girly I just realized it is your birthday today! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! The BIG 30!!! Hope you do something really fun! And hope you have a good one:)Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kids, they really are such great kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was such a cute post, Kim!! I love that you took the time to write that; time goes by so fast and it's so nice to stop and really be grateful for all of the cute little things that our kids do! They are the cutest. Nice job on a beautiful family!!

    BTW that was Mindy Shoell that I ran with. Thanks for the nice words!!

    Tandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu did get some WONDERFUL kids and they are so sweet and polite! I love those kids!! Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

    ReplyDelete