Thanks Cathie, Sorry it took me so long to do this.
Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1- Getting a good nights sleep
2- having a girls night
3- hunting/camping
4- school starting so we can have a schedule again
5- Zach and I going to our 4 day shooting training near Vegas
6- I look forward to someday being out of debt (yeah right)
7- Halloween
8- Christmas
Eight Things I Did This Weekend:
1- Went fishing up the canyon at Willow Lake
2- Watched a parade
3-Celebrated Zachs Birthday
4- Cleaned my house
5- Went to church
6- Went grocery shopping
7- Wathched the plastic ducks go down the river in Mayfield
8- Had a tea party with my munchkins
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1- Be a stay at home home mom
2- Spend more time cleaning my house
3- hire someone to put my yard in
4- I wish I could learn fast and easily
5- buy a harley and take a road trip
6- buy a ranch and have horses and rock in a rocking chair on the front porch
7- lose about 30 pounds
8- hire a cook that would prepare healthy foods for my family
Eight Shows That I Watch:
1- I hate TV and dont watch it much unless Zach has it on then I just listen to it while I work. I do watch movies once in a while
Eight Places I'd Like To Travel:
1- France
2- Alaska
3- Hawaii
4- Disney Land
5- Sea World
6- Nauvoo
7- Texas
8- England
People I Tag:
1- Julie
2- charayye
3- Tana
4- Skye
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Zac!!! What an old geezer...Just Kidding. Josie looks so good!! Sounds like you have had a busy busy summer. So when Brenna has her baby and gets settled down we will have to have a girls night. I seen Brenna today cause I worked in Gunnison she looks so cute. Well hope all is well. Keep updating your blog I love to look.
ReplyDelete