I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Centerfield Second Ward Cub Scout Day Camp - Poles Apart

I have been blessed this year to be a part of the scouting program. I am the Bears assistant den leader with Maria Holder. It has been alot of fun getting to know the boys and also getting to participate in the activities with Zane who is a Wolf.






The boys learned how to shoot a BB Gun and learned about the safety of guns.


Zane getting help with his bow and arrow


Crazy Indians!

Zane loves the scouting program so far. It teaches these boys how to grow up into fine young men and teaches them life skills that will be helpful in the future.

This leader was supposed to wear this on her head all day.

This old clown was so cute. The kids enjoyed his entertainment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim sounds like you are keeping really busy this summer. I am so glad you keep up on your blog so I can see what you have been up too and see how big your kiddo's are getting. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete