This was a picture taken after Rob Howick's funeral. I didn't get to know Rob very well, but one of the things I do remember about him was.... I would take Zane and Macie to see Zach at Robs house when he was staying in their home while he attended the police academy. Rob would be so excited to sit down on the floor and play with the kids for hours. He liked to take the kids outside to see the dogs. Rob was always very accomidating and wanted to make sure we had drinks and we were comfortable. He treated Zach very good while he stayed in his home. Zach has told me many fun past time stories of Rob. He was a good guy and will be greatly missed. He had a very nice service from his family and friends who loved him dearly. Im truly sorry for your loss.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment