I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Friday, April 24, 2009

"Cowgirls Don't Cry"





Josie goes to preschool with a little girl named Payton. Payton is her best friend and so of course she wants to be just like her. For her birthday she asked for cowboy boots and a cowboy hat so that she could be a cowgirl like payton. I took Josie and Macie shopping and bought them boots and hats. They were so excited! After josie got all dressed up, she came down the stairs and showed me a scratch she had on her hand and said "Mom, I didn't even cry when I fell down, do you know why?" I said "Why?" and then she told me "Don't you know mom? Cowgirls don't cry!" It was so cute and ever since then when she gets hurt she tries to be so tuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment